Verified Reviewer

Featured Not resolved

We had an EMPTY box delivered today by UPS. The box had a center cardboard pull strip built into the box to open the box but the thief pried the side flap open on the box.

Someone must have reached into the box from the side and removed the contents, 2 pairs of wireless charging Apple Airpods. My kids will not have a Christmas gift now. We got the box off of our porch right after it was delivered so it happened sometime between the shipping and the delivery. My packing slip was stolen as well - the box was put on my porch completely EMPTY.

There must be some sort of identifier on the box as to what is inside because we had other deliveries and none were tampered with. Only the expensive electronics. The box was definitely much larger than it needed to be so the size was not a tip off as to the contents.

The seller told me to contact UPS and UPS says to contact the seller. Regardless I am out almost $400 and my children will not have a gift for Christmas.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

You should have bought the extra insurance for items over $100.

UPS Reviews