Turnaround Time

Bought a radiator for my car.Came crushed, bent, and twisted.

Put it right back on the truck and they took it away. Company ran out of them, had bought last one in stock. Had to wait a month to order a new one when they came back in stock. Came by UPS bent, crushed, and twisted.

This driver wouldn't even wait for me to open the package, just took off when I asked him to wait for 20 seconds to open the new box which was obviously damaged.Now we start another 30 day go around.

When I called the seller, they said they wouldn't ship me another one because UPS was destroying all their product, and it was pointless to do it again!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of ups shipping from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Ups to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was slow shipping and 30 day wait for processing damage claim. Author liked the most talk nice. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments