Constant abuse of the speed limit in our community by your ups drivers.We have numerous signs with a 15 miles per hour on them.I live on the callaway bulivard at the highlands of Scotland yards in dade city .The ups drivers constantly use this as a race track.No consideration for people who live here.They go very fast by my house almost every time they come into our community.I estimate them going at least 35 to 40 miles per hour.Someone someday will be hit by them I hope it's not me.Where is their consideration for safe driving.I know they have a scedual to deliver their packager in a timely manner.Not in a manner that they have a chance of hitting someone.Please tell your drivers about obeying out speed limits.

This person wrote the review ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments