Newport, Maine

This just happened, pretty much word for word. Keep in mind, I live in Maine.

Me to UPS lady in Turkpakistindia: "Yes, I received a notice on my door today that the driver stopped by to deliver my package but nobody was there."

Fatima McGhandi: "Let me check...Yes, drivers notes say that he could not find address."

Me: "Then how did he leave a note on my door?"

Fatima McGhandi: "To let you know he could not find address."

Me: "OK, let's try this. Where is the package now?"

Fatima: "It looks like...(click click click)...is 123 Arroyo Drive."

Me: "I'm not familiar with that street. Does it say Bangor or Brewer or something?" (local towns)

Fatima: (click click click) "It says Mission Viejo."

Me: "Um... that's in California."

Fatima: "Yes, that is your local facility."

Me: "That's 3000 miles away."

F: "That is what we define as local."

Me: "OK, you're saying that the driver was at my house today with the package and this evening it's 3000 miles away in California?"

F: "Oh, yes sir."

Me: "UPS must have a magical transporter machine."

F: "Hold please..."

(10 minutes)

F: "Sir, your package has been shipped back to the sender in Montana. You may pick it up there. Have a nice day and thank you for calling UPS!"

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments