Midland, Ontario
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Received a notice that 3 attempts had been made to make a delivery and the box 'your action is required' is checked off with no further explanation.Contacted the 'help' center and was promptly asked by an automated voice to enter my InfoNotice # only to be notified by a Siri wannabe that my package doesn't exist.

Ummm, how are there three attempts made with a non-existent package? Get through to an agent finally and was told that my package was sitting at a location conveniently 40 mins across the city, absolutely in the opposite area of where I live. Was told there wasn't a location any closer to me and this was the only place to receive my delivery. Fine.

I called back several hours later to absolutely ensure that the package was at that location and also checked on the time the facility opened. I was told that it was there. Next day, make my trek across the city and waited for 9 am. Once inside, I was told the package was actually at a different location, which....

Sigh, was nearer to my address. Hahahah. I was informed that I could drive there and pick it up. I explained, between tiny head explosions, that I confirmed twice yesterday that the package was here and that I would not be driving two hours to this other location.

I was told to call the 1800 number again to lodge my complaint. Which I did and during this conversation, I was told someone would call me in the next hour with the whereabouts of my package. At this point, I proceeded out of town as I was on my way to my vacation. I did receive a call and was informed that indeed my package was there at the second location.

I could come pick it up at anytime. I explained that I was now going out of town and could they reroute the package to my new location and could they please do so free of charge. I was kindly informed that she was not able to do this and yes, I would have to call the 1800 number AGAIN. Which I did.

I had to explain my story AGAIN. I was asked not to cut off the person who was trying to help me when in fact, I was speaking on my cell phone which sometimes has a delay. I tried to explain that I wanted this package for the weekend. He kindly told me, after I had explained that I was now out of the city, that I could pick my package up at the second location.

Completely frustrated. The solution, in the end, was to ship to my current location without charge. Fine. But I won't have it until Tuesday.

I know, first world problems but I am disappointed and frustrated.I will never use UPS again and I will tell my friends and associates the same.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments