The delivery should be made to a catering hall. We were waiting for it whole day. We had a party that day, so the hall and the office was always opened. A lot of guests, employees at the main entrance. Instead of a package, At 6.45 PM I see a lovely "We missed you" slip (6.15 PM) on a side entrance several feet away from the main entrance.

You should be either completely blind or *** to "miss us". The driver didn't even tried to walk in, according to what eyewitness told me.

I called UPS Customer service 30 minutes after attempt was made, but he told me, that the driver can't come back. I explained to him, that we expected this package to be delivered today. It is important. Bla-bla, the driver can't come back, but he promised me, that it would be delivered next day at early morning.

Now it is 1.05 PM. No package. Our plans are ruined. We are pissed off!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of ups delivery service from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to "hire good personal. responsible. i had never had a problem with ups at my neighborhood, nice guys work there".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service and incompetent delivery driver. Author liked the most tracking tool. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments