UPS with another missed delivery oh well.Call UPS to arrange a pickup talked to a Lisa in Boston, MA she said not open until noon I said they should have earlier hours.

She replied we did research an the hours work best for the company. So much for service with a smile, more like a pork-in.

My UPS is to big for the own good, I'll send a message by telling any company i USE NO UPS or no sale!

Never felt so strong about poor customer service that that to complain.With all the complaints on the web about ups who do they stay in business.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #590231

Hold on.....you don't like the hours of a business?And you think you have the right to tell them when they should open?

Open your own business and make your own hours.

Jesus.I have realized that people have an entitlement persona these days but yours takes the cake.

The fanboys are strong in this thread.

Theres a reason why Amazon UK cancelled their contract with UPS.. because they were ***!

ARE customers??? LOL!

Judging by your horrible grammar, and misuse of the English language I'm sure those companies you will jump right on that request not to use UPS. HAHA

It truly amazes me that the ignorant and clueless think they know better then the worlds largest shipper, and presume to tell them how to run there business. First of all you called for them to pick up a package UPS picks-up packages between these hours if those hours don’t work for you then get off your lazy butt and take it to a UPS center or other drop off location. And talk about an ego do you think it maters one bit weather you do business with companies that use UPS I think not!!!