1.7
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

UPS has caused so much grief for me and my family that it's literally a crying shame. A few months ago, my insurance co. sent a large claims settlement check via overnight delivery for my car that had recently been totaled in an accident. The day before that, I'd made what I THOUGHT was a great bargain to buy another vehicle at a huge discount that was conditioned on a fast sale for all cash and a $500 deposit. HOWEVER, I lost that money, thanks to these *** idiots who delivered my check to Melbourne AUSTRALIA instead of my home address in the Southern U.S. that was clearly listed on UPS.com package tracking information.

Last weekend, the lazy, greedy money grubbers did it again by nearly causing me and my kids to get evicted onto the streets! My e-college sent a large student aid check for Saturday delivery by 12:00 p.m. that was plainly shown on UPS.com tracking details. Since it was signature restricted delivery and I had been called away from home early that morning to help tend to a sick relative, I called UPS to see if the package could be held at a local facility or retail supply outlet for pickup a little bit later than same day. To my surprise and horror, service reps told me the package wouldn't be delivered until that Monday - 2 days AFTER the constantly would have come and set me and my family's belongings outside if 2 months' back rent weren't paid before s/he arrived!

Needless to say, I got HOPPING mad enough to kill and fit to be tied. Losing hard-earned money is bad enough, but having kids wind up living on the streets because some dumb SOB is too lazy to read a 4 X 4-inch label printed in dark black ink is UNFORGIVABLE! I made those bastards aware of my feelings and long history of consistently bad service and careless mistakes very clear in no uncertain terms whatsoever. In frustration and justified rage and fear, I also made it clear that UPS would feel the consequences of its own constant careless mistakes for a change if that check didn't get to me in time to keep a roof over my family's head.

Fortunately, God had enough wisdom and mercy to intervene by finally reaching a female supervisor who had great empathy and compassion for a mother and her children facing imminent homelessness. She bent over backwards by contacting various site managers and other personnel to ensure that my package was delivered as promised to and rightfully expected by me. About 20 minutes after that dear angel disguised as a mortal lady had fixed her incompetent employer's reckless errors, a security manager called who was very rude and threatened to prosecute ME for "threatening UPS employees"(!) He actually had the gall to say his called was a "courtesy" to avoid contacting the authorities to have me arrested, which would be "much worse than eviction." I set him straight fast by pointing out that going to jail would at least guarantee a roof and three meals per day for my kids who'd be in foster care! After calming down a little bit later in the conversation, he did admit that his first concern is to protect UPS staff. I replied that I fully realize the fact that he makes a living to keep a roof over his family's head by looking out for his sorry @ss company. In the end, I did get my package but it was a close call that made me think about news stories I've seen in the past where perishable human organs and deadly snakebite anti-venom etc., must be shipped fast to quite literally save recipients' lives.

If your loved one died because UPS ***#d up by not getting such a package to its correct destination on time, what would you do? Whatever the true answer is, these b@stards deserve it for playing with other people's lives in the name of economic gain above everything else. GO FEDEX!!! ROT IN ******* UPS!

Review about: Ups Manager.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: INFLICTING THE SAME PAIN TO HURT GREEDY AND GROSSLY INCOMPETENT UPS IDIOTS MUCH WORSE BY EXPOSING DECEPTIVE PRACTICES, DELAYED PACKAGES THAT CAN RESULT IN RECIPIENTS' DEATHS, & HUGE DAMAGE CLAIMS LITIGATION TO HOLD UPS PUBLICLY ACCOUNTABLE!.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Chrissy2014

Hey, Kate:

Thanks for the input.I agree 1,000% that these @$$holes should feel the same pain they inflict on PAYING victims!

Especially UPS CEO Scot Davis who now "earns" $10.7 million - AFTER his 3% raise - the same year he had to cut back everybody else's pay due to decreased corporate revenues. (wonder why he's losing UPS's former huge market share, huh?)

Unfortunately, though, Kate, I doubt that threatened job loss is the solution. Check out the link below to see what a current UPS employee says is "The Truth About UPS." It's quite an eye opener. Of course, nothing he says comes as any shock or surprise, considering UPS's sorry *** track record and customer satisfaction ratings that average -1,000,000 on a scale of 1 to 10!

See the "Real Truth About UPS" at http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/ups-c10313.html.

Happy reading and remember - TAKE YOUR EXPEDITED SHIPPING BUSINESS ANYWHERE ELSE BUT UPS!The lives and hard-earned funds you save - will always be your own!

Best Regards,

New York, New York, United States #884087

They should lose their jobs since it is all about money.Then some change for the better will take place.

FedEx is GREAT!!!