1.2
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 09, 2017

Latest update.Guess with all the *** I raised they decided to deliver the package today instead of on the 11th as they stated last night!

Here's the real kicker. They showed up and just literally tossed it on the porch. I have a video doorbell, and you can see and hear the thud, then the package rolls and bounced off the porch and the driver walks away. But nut before the camera greeted him and he looked back at it.

Busted.

Video on facebook, complaint sent to UPS and reported through phone and agent too.Contacting company that bought product from to show them how there stuff is being treated by UPS.

Original review posted by user Dec 09, 2017

UPS has become a total joke!Lousy delivery service and pitiful customer service.

They can't even manage to get a 2lb package here going on three days late now. The package is less than 30 minutes from me and they cant seem to pull their head out of their butts to bet it here. Then spend over an hour on hold to be told they don't know why they can't get the package here. I will no longer do business with any company that I do not have the option of using FedEx.

Done screwing with this pitiful excuse of a company. Customer service is the worst I've seen. Even worse than Walmart. Package was supposed to be here on the 6th, and now were are on three delays, and its in the same County as I am.

What gives? Its obvious there is some serious issues within in the company and their ability to do a job they are paid for. NO MORE!

Done!I was supposed to be on the road at latest last night, and here I am still waiting for these idiots to do their job!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Inability to do a job you are paid to do, Delibrate delaying of shipped item, No effort made to redeliver and fix their mistake, Big disappointment, Customer service.

Comments

h.kitchener

I have found it's always best to use FedEx whenever possible.UPS is a union company.

FedEx is not.Therein lies the difference in service.

to h.kitchener #1405239

Union or not, FedEx has lost or mishandled 8 packages for me this year. Everything UPS has arrived on time and no issues.

rowdyric_60

Update on situation. Now its going to be an additional 3 days before package is delivered and no way to pick it up at UPS though they are only about 25 to 30 minutes from me. Unacceptable business practices.