I had a fragile package I had sent to my sister in September.I had spent at least an hour packaging it carefully.

I took it to our local UPS Store and had it insured and asked them to put Fragile stickers on it. When my sister received it, it looked like someone had dropped something heavy on the box and it was not only crushed, but a valuable vase inside was broken. They also never put fragile stickers on the box like I had requested. I put in a claim and after jumping through many hoops and submitting photos, they denied the claim stating insufficient packaging.

UPS is so quick to take your money, but finding any excuse to deny a claim.I will never do business with UPS again and will tell other people too to stay away from this company!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of ups claim from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments