This is the first year I have spent Christmas away from my family. It's kind of a big deal for me, and I am uncertain how I will handle it emotionally.

My father, being the kind man he is, sent me a package, with two day air shipping, to arrive no later than the 24th. Happy that there might be something for me for Christmas, I literally waited patiently all day for this package to arrive. I notice that at 6:27 this morning, it was sent out to be delivered.

Around 8:30 PM (14 hours later), a UPS truck came by, and dropped off several packages to several apartments where I live. I asked them if they had a package for my apartment, the UPS man said "No. It was put on another truck." and practically drove off right then. Since then, no other truck has arrived, and it's become quite obvious I will not receive my "guaranteed" package until after Christmas

...Pardon me for being rude, but, WHY THE *** WAS IT PUT ON ANOTHER TRUCK WHEN THAT TRUCK CAME RIGHT TO MY APARTMENT?! And why did that other truck never arrive, even though I was "guaranteed" for it to arrive today? I understand that it's Christmas eve, but COME ON! You had a truck arrive TO MY APARTMENT COMPLEX, but my package wasn't there?! WHY?!

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

New London, Minnesota, United States #763843

WOW I can't believe its soo hard to think that with all the procrastinating, want it last week people, that a shipping company had a few mistakes!Maybe your dad should have remembered about you earlier than the 20th!

or maybe better yet, he could have paid more to next day air you the package!