I have had a few encounters with UPS that have left a sour taste in my mouth.Currently I am sitting at my local facility waiting to get my will call package, which apparently was not taken off the delivery truck, even though it was requested it be ready for me to pick up yesterday.

The lady told me that she has to look for it. I have been here for 30 mins. Last time I put something on will call, I waited for over an hour. Looks like it will be the same today.

What is the point of asking to have it ready for pick up if it is not?? Honestly. And their phone customer service is just as bad, if not worse. I am furious.

Whenever possible, I will try too avoid them.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

That sour taste is a UPS worker making excuses for not doing their job properly.I've never had a problem picking up a package at FedEx.

Apparently, FedEX can accomplish that which UPS cannot.Just remember the UPS tag line is "We heart logistics", the unspoken completion to that sentence is "we could care less about your package."

is probably just your boyfriend.

Guess what, your package is not the only package in the world. Sort something like 20k packages a day or more at a facility and it might take a couple of minutes to find your particular item.

Why don't you try yoga or something, you're a little too uptight.

nikalseyn

Find another company for your shipments. FedEx I find to be much better than UPS or USPS. Well, anyone would be better than USPS.