610 E Bell Rd, #2, Phoenix, AZ 85022, USA
1.3
Tracking Tool

This is all my fault. After several lost shipments, I just had to go for it again.

They have lost several of my shipments, one of which being a video camera. The latest was a beautiful piece of jewelry and some gifts from Tahiti. This is about the 4th shipment they have lost of mine. There is no real investigation and no prosecution as it is obviously a question of theft.

Never a follow up and very un compassionate assistance. You have to wait on the phone for about an hour for an agent, Do not EVER, I repeat EVER ship with UPS. You are setting yourself up for a world of hurt and disappointment. I have been told Fed Ex is little better.

UPS has absolutely NO credibility at this point.

You will regret it. Odds are NOT in you Dead r favor.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: I have to re purchase the goods in Tahiti and UPS ship it to the USA free of charge..

UPS Cons: Loosing my shipment.

Comments

When UPS employees struck the company several decades ago, we at our small business were delighted - cut down our workload by not chasing UPS and damaged goods every day. Other services stepped right up to the challenge.

It was disappointing when those big brown trucks returned to the scene, blocking roads, driveways, receiving doors, etc. just to bring us something ruined.