I don't really have a complaint, however I do wish the shipping methods were better.I agree with other customers regarding the shipping prices being above average and the fact that you do seem to ship items separately.

I wish you would lower your shipping cost or at least ship as much of my order in the same box. I do like LTD and your products. I have just about decorated my daughter's entire apartment, at college, with all LTD products, and she loves it.

Thank you for the opportunity to express my opinion.

I wish there was a way that UPS would just deliver the orders, instead of taking them to the US Postal Service.That takes so long and it takes forever for the orders to get to us.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Nox

Um...shipping prices are above average you say?

What do you consider as average prices? In case you didn't notice, things get more expensive each year, it's called inflation. The value of the dollar drops, gas prices increase, etc... You are paying for not having to go get the stuff yourself, and you are paying for not having to spend your own money on gas.

UPS does not handle how the Shipper (LTD?) packages your items.

UPS does not make the decision to put 4 items in 1 box, and 1 item in another...

This is the most respectful complaint I've seen on this site so far, but it's still a complaint that doesn't make much sense...Things get more expensive, as a father with a daughter in college one would think with your age you would understand this by now.