Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

When shipping a very simple item from Florida, to Ontario I researched costs. A UPS store told me it would be approximately $35, when it was being shipped, it turned out to be $75, then upon arrival, i'm told I have to pay additional fees and taxes, which were never explained.

The driver was rude, and tried to be aggressive with me, writing my credit card information for these additional $35 on a random paper with him. Then when calling customer service, I found out that additional cost is 99% UPS's franchisee's fee. On top of everything, their complaints people instead of trying to make me feel better, argued with me telling me my complaint had no purpose and then hung up on me.

Afterwards, I called back and got a supervisor, who was kind and polite, but aside from actually taking the complaint, could do nothing.

Overall, a horrible experience with UPS.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $300. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups shipping at Ups was dealing with ups its disgusting, poor business practices very unethical and very unprofessional Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments