Shipped well packed box. Damaged by UPS Canada and claim denied!
I shipped 4 tablet computers from Naples, Florida to Canada on May 10th 2014. The box was strong and UPS counter accepted it. I packed the computers myself and I know the packing was excellent. The package arrived with the box split open at the side.
One computer screen was damaged beyond repair.
UPS dragged their heels arranging to visit the receiver, Naples office blamed the Canadian UPS.
Eventually a person arrive at the receivers home and took the damaged computer and said he thought the packing materials were fine.
Claim was rejected for poor packing, despite the obviously damaged box.
I had insured the shipment and the local UPS are now blaming the insurance company and the Canadian UPS service.
The local (Naples. Fl) company say they are objecting to the decision and requesting payment for the damage.
UPS is out of control!
Reg Garratt 4th June 2014
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damaged Shipment
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package. When I received the package, I noticed something..."
- "UPS drivers in New York are violent and dangerous! Beware! UPS driver Kishan Seoparsan threatens me when I'm trying to pick up my own package which he previously failed to..."
- "I sent 5 packages from Spain to UK in Sep 2011. Four of them were electronics (computer and accessories) packaged in their original boxes with the proper protectors (original DELL..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."