Shipped well packed box. Damaged by UPS Canada and claim denied!
I shipped 4 tablet computers from Naples, Florida to Canada on May 10th 2014. The box was strong and UPS counter accepted it. I packed the computers myself and I know the packing was excellent. The package arrived with the box split open at the side.
One computer screen was damaged beyond repair.
UPS dragged their heels arranging to visit the receiver, Naples office blamed the Canadian UPS.
Eventually a person arrive at the receivers home and took the damaged computer and said he thought the packing materials were fine.
Claim was rejected for poor packing, despite the obviously damaged box.
I had insured the shipment and the local UPS are now blaming the insurance company and the Canadian UPS service.
The local (Naples. Fl) company say they are objecting to the decision and requesting payment for the damage.
UPS is out of control!
Reg Garratt 4th June 2014
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damaged Shipment
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "UPS damaged my art work and never even returned my repeated call. I tried with my local store, called and emailed them many times. They responded and assured that someone..."
- "I had a vent hood scheduled to be delivered on July 12, 2016 from the Shawnee Oklahoma UPS. I waited all day and no delivery. Finally around 6:00 that evening,..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."