The Mesquite and Palestine UPS hubs are horrible.There are always delays.

When tracking deliveries, I frequently get this message: "Your package encountered a delay. We expect your delivery will be postponed by one business day." More frequently, the drivers deliver packages to the wrong address. Sometimes a house down the road, and other times on the steps of a business (that I have nothing to do with). I have called them several times and told them exactly how to find my address, and yet, I still get this message when tracking: "A correct street number is needed for delivery.

UPS is attempting to obtain this information. / Delivery rescheduled." Forget calling the corporate headquarters, they just put you on hold (with no music or follow-ups) then drop the call after ten minutes or so. Calling the local UPS office in Palestine, Texas : 903-723-2903 will get you no where either. The entire operation seems to be rotten from the head down.

I called the company I ordered from most recently and asked them to offer other delivery services other than UPS.I will never voluntarily mail anything through UPS again in my life.

Review about: Ups Mail Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments