5.0

We were wondering why there was a UPS truck parked in a shaded area behind our school.So as we were walking with our children pass the van we heard somebody inside having sex!!!!!

I told the children to move along and we went home. As soon as they were safe inside I went back to the truck to find out who was in the van and what they were doing. I could hear the noises and I walked around and the side door was open and I quietly climbed in without making noise and peeked in the back they were going at it! She was the ugly crack *** in the neighborhood and I started to yell GET OUT OF HERE YOUR IN FRONT OF A SCHOOL WITH CHILDREN WALKING BY!!!!!

and the driver looked up at me and kept *** her and she started cursing me out so I climbed all the way in and started throwing packages at them but they didn't care so I took out my camera phone and got pictures of them and the driver just kept telling me GO AWAY and the *** started throwing packages at me so I found a bottle of coke and shook it up and sprayed it all over them and then they stopped!!!!that's what a mom has to do in the neighborhood these days!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unethical business practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss ups truck. Ups needs to "ban sex in the truck or near children!!!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups truck in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom #938117

I was the Ups man

Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom #938110

UPS now making special deliveries...

The preview I clicked on said something about a frozen kitten, but this is way better anyway.

So where are the pics?