T-Mobil shipped me a new phone that was to be delivered between 1 and 5 p.m.at 6:30 I still had not received the phone and called the 800 number for UPS because the myups app said it was out for delivery.

The recorded message said it could be as late as 7 pm, so I waited and called back at 7:15 (still no package), was told that it was still out for delivery and would be delivered by 9 pm. At 9:15 was told it would be delivered by 10 pm. At this point I asked to speak to a supervisor, he supposedly tried to call the local office and received no answer. I sent an email to help@ups.com and received an automated response that I would receive a response by 10 am the next morning.

So I took to their facebook page and facebook messanger, was told that customer service was 24/7 and that it would be worked soon. I finally received an email back about 10 pm and was told I would receive a phone call from the local facility by 9:30 the next morning. NEVER RECEIVED THE PHONE CALL! So I responded to the email stating that I never received the phone call, was told I would receive a phone call within an hour - again never received the phone call.

Was told again at 1:58 that I would receive a phone call within an hour - again NO CALL! received an email at 4:16 that said they had lost my package and I needed to contact T-Mobil to have them file for an investigation. at 4:30 I called what I thought was the regional office to find out why they are putting it back on T-Mobil to file the claim, only to reach the INTERNATIONAL CALL CENTER WHEN I DEMANDED TO SPEAK WITH A SUPERVISOR! The supervior told me that there are anywhere from 10 to 15 phones just like what I ordered in the lost and found!

Now I am on line the phone with the local office and they are telling me that the app is leading me on, that the phone NEVER LEFT THE HUB!And that T-Mobil would have to replace the phone!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ups delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Ups needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments