Another complaint today about UPS delivery service. Called the call center Central America today and the guy did not say thank you and actually hung up on me. I have read some of the thousands of complaints about UPS and I plan to contact Amazon and the seller to encourage them to use USPS instead of this shotty service from UPS. Info notice yesterday said an estimated delivery time would be between 2-5 pm. Imagine my surprise when I went to the door two hours earlier and found a slip saying they had already attempted delivery two hours early.

This is a copy of the second complaint filed with UPS. Please consider using USPS in the future. They deliver everywhere and I have confidence they will handle my package correctly and it will arrive in a timely manner. I have to go 20 miles to pick up my package today because they can not seem to deliver to me when I am home.

I will leave positive feedback on shipping so promptly when I pick up the machine. Please consider shipping only through USPS or someone other than UPS.

Preferred solution: My solution is to discontinue call centers outside of the US. Also, I chose to contact Amazon, and Merchant to encourage them to use USPS instead of UPS.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments