November and December of 2016 I very badly needed a job if even only temporary and was hired as a seasonal employee with the promise of lots of work and the last day would be Christmas eve. Sadly I found out just how dishonest this company was and the poor treatment of seasonal employees.

I started with staying a week out of town so that we could learn about their safe driving skills this was fine but we also were promised food money every day and mileage. With no money and my life savings in my gas tank I went to school and lived on hot dogs and no lunch., It is very humiliating to be asked by instructor why I'm not bringing a lunch. when I get home my hours of working were nothing for 3 weeks 20 hours split into 4 to 5 hours each and a round trip travel time for each of those 4 to 5 hours was one and a half hours. I ended getting a total of 49 hours over all with only 10 2 weeks before Christmas .

I was very nice and enjoyed taking the time to say happy holiday to everyone I talked to with little to no time loss. My return for that good attitude was I was wasting too much time and did not need to say anything.

Sad I will never for the rest of my life ship anything UPS. I can also understand why they are now being called one of the worst companies In the US.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Poor business practices very unethical.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 10, 2016.

Comments