I was told by ups that an envelope that was sent to would be on next day air that was on Thursdays around 130pm my son was told it would be to me at 10.30am on Friday it is now Saturday and I was told it would not be delivered until Monday Next day del. I guess only applies if you send it before 12.00 and the next day is not a weekend.Thanks to ups Ive missed my cruse to the Bahamas and have had to rearrange my vacation.

Next time I,l use the post office

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

the simple fact of the matter is that for next day air it has to be at the airport by a certain time, the son should have confirmed 100% before shipping to make sure it would get there as it was an important package. No matter who you use(ups, usps, fedex) it will be the same, they wont send a plane out just for you

1.) Your original post is one big run on sentence. your follow up posts are full of mistakes LOL!!....Hypocrite!

2.) From you follow up..."the simple fact that you can not spell or speak proper English shows everyone who the one on welfare is... and just what kind of garbage ups has working for them!"......Assumptions are the biggest form of ignorance.

3.) You probably assume that I work for UPS.

4.) You are probably going to respond to this with some kind of degrading comment, possibly some profanity thrown in, which proves my point.

ups guy...the simple fact that you can not spell or speak proper English shows everyone who the one on welfare is...

and just what kind of garbage ups has working for them! You are entertaining though! The know should be "no" and the your should be "you're".

Now get back to your doo doo brown past time.(I would be referring to your truck by the way not your closet lifestyle) :)

OH KNOW I MAKE LOTS AND LOTS OF MONEY WORKING AT UPS I MAKE MORE IN 6 MONTHS THAN U MAKE ALL YEAR OH IAM SORRY IAM SUPPORTING YOUR A## BECAUSE YOUR ON WELFARE

Hey UPS guy (UPS aka U piece of sh*t)...you are just the illiterate "ups person" being referred to.

Did she say anywhere in there that she was waiting on a check?Cruises are paid for in advance BUT my guess is working for UPS YOU are the one living paycheck to paycheck, and by your grumpy tone you are broke, lonely and probably "haven't had any in a while!" Maybe you should go back to work and mess up a few more people's day to keep you off the internet TOOL!!!!!!!!!!

hey i thought mom knows best i guess not u sound like a know it all anyway go back and make some more kids to keep u off the internet TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey,ups guy....who are you to judge someone like this?

This is a delivery failure plain and simple. UPS did not deliver on time and GREATLY inconvenienced this customer. Let's keep the focus where it belongs. You must bleed brown- no one else would ever look at this situation and make the assinine comment you have made!

You , sir are a ***!:eek

Its your own fault for not having enough money to go in the first place why have to wait for a vacation check to go u are better off staying home and saving your money sounds to me like u live pay check to pay check anyway.