I am attempting to return a damaged product...had my 1st pick up scheduled on 12/6/13 between 1:00 and 7:00!When they failed to show up I contacted the call centre and was told that the driver had reported that my package was not ready to be shipped!

LIE! They then rescheduled a 2nd pick up for 12/9/13 with a guaranteed time between 8:00 and 1:00. Once again they failed to show up! I contacted the call canter once again and they said that the fever was unable to make it and that they would have my package picked up by 5:00 this evening!

Well...5:45 I contacted the call centre only to be told that they were unable to pick it up! They put in a report because of to problems I have had getting my package picked up. I was contacted by a very rude lady, and she told me that the driver had been to my place at 2:37 to pick it up but there was no answer! Yet another LIE!

I live in an apartment and not once did anyone buzz or knock on my door! This is the same time my kids are getting home from school so...when I asked her if she was calling me a liar she told me - we have a lot of people telling us that no one has been to pick up there packages and since there trucks have a gps they cannot be wrong!

I have wasted 2 full days waiting to have my package picked up and now I have to waste a 3rd day waiting for this *** driver - again!!!!Since it is a 60' tv I cannot just take it to a ups store and drop it off myself!!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Richardson, Texas, United States #755357

You have it all boxed with proper cushioning, return label on it, right by the door ready to go?