Ordered from a website that guaranteed shipping by 3pm on Christmas eve.I waited and waited and around 6pm this day (after hours of phone calls) I was informed the package had been left in a UPS facility until at least the 26th..

I'm sure you all working for UPS got to have a great holiday with your family. Here's a tip: Don't guarantee something that you can't follow through with.

And guess what?THE PACKAGES STILL AREN'T HERE.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

New London, Minnesota, United States #764279

Another procrastinating loser!Blames everyone but herself!

Its easy to blame UPS for her lack of getting shopping done with plenty of time left! That's why UPS and FED EX were so busy! Lazy screw-ups that couldn't get off their fat butts in time to get presents bought! I guarantee the UPS facilities wasn't locked up!

And I guarantee that the employees weren't spending early time home with their families! I wish they were!! They ran there *** off!

SO you didn't get you late ordered packages, don't go calling everyone bullies!Maybe next year you wont ruin your families Christmas, so try to order on time!

to sick of procrastinators whinin Copake, New York, United States #764564

Exactly, and the worst is when people tell her exactly what they think about her waiting until the last minute she creates a second account to defend herself. To make it look like someone else agrees with her.

ladyDee

to the anonymous bullies who posted here...let me guess, are you the LAZY staff for UPS that screwed up the orders?

first, your comments are WRONG. this person paid for a service - a delivery service. if they ordered last minute its no concern of YOURS or UPS... UPS said they would deliver.

Enough said. And yes, this is America we have the priviledge to gift our families nice things then SO WHAT?

We work and PAY for it.if you had a contract - paid for - you would be angry and disapointed too.

to ladyDee Mead, Colorado, United States #764236

We are not bullies. The point is(assuming you are not the same person defending yourself) this person does not know the true meaning of Christmas. This person is making us American's look bad. This person is selfish and is setting her children to be just like her. Does mommy know you are on her computer. You must be a child to assume that because someone defends a company they work for the company. You must be a child for calling us bullies. One of the supposed repliers are not even from US and you are saying he or she works for the company. Both you and the OP(assuming you are not the same person) need to grow up and learn what Christmas is really about. The OP is a spoiled brat and is raising brats.

This person does not plan right, which probably explains why she is a single parent. Probably spread her legs to anyone rather than did something called planned parenting.

This person is making USA look bad to other countries.

to ladyDee Taopi, Minnesota, United States #764238

After reading your reply, I know for a fact you are child.You don't begin sentences with capital letter.

They teach you this basic skill in the first grade. If this person (who is obviously not mature enough to have children since she acts like one herself) ordered at last minute she can expect disappointment.

Why not tell her children mommy is a big screw up and forgot to send Santa their letters and list of gifts they wanted.She needs to work on her parenting before her children turn up irresponsible as she is.

Saladan, Krabi, Thailand #764034

"and it wasn't coming. I even offered to DRIVE hours away to pick up my own order. However, the doors were locked and the workers were home because the facility closed at an early 5pm regardless of how much work was left to finish, probably to be home with their families for the holiday. "

Oh the shame, they actually are allowed to spend time with their families, and close early.

"Thanks to UPS, my kids woke up bright and early only to run down the stairs and find an empty tree which left me explaining why "Santa must have forgot our house this year." An entire family had their Christmas holiday RUINED thanks to your false advertisement."

Another parent teaching her children that Christmas is about gifts instead of family. You are a spoiled brat that thinks they should not spend time with their families. Then you go around teaching your children that Christmas is about gifts. No wonder you don't think that they should spend time with their families. You teach your children to value material possessions rather than gifts.

Typical Americans, one of the richest countries in the world and they complain that they did not get a perfect Christmas, while many would trade places just for food and roof over their heads not giving a care to the world if they got gifts or not.

to Anonymous Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #764043

You seriously made me LOL just now

Portland, Oregon, United States #764032

Maybe if you wouldn't have waited until the last minute to do your holiday shopping you wouldn't have anything to :cry about. Stop complaining and take some responsibility. You have no one to blame but yourself.