I sent my Galaxy 4 phone to Samsung to replace the screen, and I was supposed to receive it back yesterday.The shipping status on UPS.com stated that the package was missed at the facility and would be delivered the next business day, which is today.

The UPS driver delivered a package for someone else at my address, and when I asked him about my package, he said that he lost it and that he was going to look for it, and deliver it when it's found. What does that mean? by the end of the week? Or next year?

I called customer service, and the girl I spoke with said that UPS is overwhelmed with packages, and that I should work it out with my local UPS facility. Surprise, a delivery company tells me that it's busy delivering packages around the holiday season. Are you kidding me? UPS did not forecast the surge in package deliveries during this time?

That reminds me of www.healthcare.gov. After I pressed the girl for more information, she told me that I should work it out with Samsung, that the package was insured and Samsung would have to put in a claim. Thanks UPS for ruining my holidays. I'll be without a phone probably until New Year.

For those wondering how I could call UPS if I did not have a phone, I used Google Voice.Thanks God it's free this year.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments