So i been waiting all day for UPS to deliver a package.A city really close had been informed of the shipping information on 5/31 and the expected delivery date is today 6/4.

well low and behold i been waiting all day and i decided to contact the chat and they weaseled out and said i needed to call a phone number. i call the phone number and all they could offer was the same tracking information i was able to see on the website. it's pretty ridiculous that even UPS has no idea where the package is.

I will never have UPS be the shipper as long as i can help it.

I already had another package on the way from UPS ....sure hope they both fucken make it

Review about: Ups Mail Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

I was just informed that they are unable to deliver today due to non driver availability......

Today is my third day that I have been waiting for my package.My actual delivery date was supposed to be on June 18.

I paid for this service. UPS representative are not helpful, dishonest, and irresponsible. So is delivery guy. They didn't even attempt to deliver my package on my request day.

They insisted that due to incorrect address, No Apt # , they are unable to delivery. But when I applied my delivery change request earlyier, Apt# and a brief explanation of my entrance. was added. I confirmed.

In addition, I attached memo for delivery man at the entrance where I found

the first UPS notice. However, They have never showed up.

They are all LIARS !!!

Are there anyways that I can take an action to UPS.Hopefully, my package is on the way....