Lost tikctes but couldn't seem to grasp why back tracking which takes 8 days is no good when the concert i'm supposed to be taking my daughter to is tomorrow!Up till now they keep referring me to the online tracking then today they say I should have started a backtrack a week ago but hey i'm not allowed to do it as i'm not the customer the ticket people are.

They wont start backtracking until 1-2 days before the concert! See the problem well UPS can't!

ups registered the tickets at their depot on the 11th dec but lost it now i have to try all mornign to find relacements.idiots i'm furious not the only family round here either friend had to drive to the depot yesterday after they found hers that they said hed been delivered when they hadn't

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

bow1508

They are just so uninterested in the fact that they lost the tickets and are happy to blame other companies which I thought wasn't on.The lack of a complaints proceedure or indeed like you said a non premium rate telephone number and being kept on hold for forever left me spitting brass tacks this morning.

Have spent the day trying to find ways to contact any of the upper management but no luck so far. Even joined there facebook put a note on how useless they are then unjoined! Pathetic I know but it's so frustrating.

This world sucks these days.You should be allowed to go to the office beat up the *** then you'll feel much better.

I have them deliver to the wrong place on a regular basic or they say that nobody was there when they tried to drop it off but there are twenty five people that work in my building durring normal hours but the best one was when I had some phones overnighted and they said it was left at the front door and a dozen phone calls later found it thrown on otherside of a security gate for the company beside us. but I love how they wont give you the local number to complain or even help resolve the problem that day would it really be to hard to ask the driver were he put it.