1.3
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

They say they delivered my parcel to another address near me 2km.They told me it was picked up from there.

Everyday they tell me they will be delivering it to me by the end of day. Of Course the end of day, comes and they have not delivered it. They will not give me a new re-delivery track #. They keep lying telling me, it's in Concord, no it's in Brampton, no it's on the deliver truck.

Everyday the same story. They say they contact the delivery person, but he can't check to see if the parcel is on his truck. They tell me the delivery person has a helper, he might have it but there is no way of contacting him. They tell me no, they do not have the parcels listed or have anyway of tracking, until it has been delivered.

These people are not nice people, obviously not considerate people. You know they are lying, and they know you know. They just don't care.

The service industry in Canada is failing because of these people.All the above applies to the way Canada post does business also.

Review about: Ups Delivery Service.

Reason of review: delivery issue and customer service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Delivery service, Run around from customer service and lies from them, It has been 4 days and package has not been delivered, Ups policy to not fix their mistakes, No effort made to redeliver and fix their mistake.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments