Rocheport, Missouri

Ordered a 90th Birthday cake for my father from well know company.UPS delivered it to the wrong address.

By the time I finally received the cake it was melted due to sitting outside in over 90 degree temp. This is not the first time I've had trouble with them. Sometimes their drivers can find my house and sometimes they can't. Drivers can be very rude.

I am in a wheel chair and some will not help me get my packages into the house. I have continuely complained to UPS customer service but, seems to fall on deaf ears.

The cake incident is the last straw.I just don't know what else to do.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Don't you just like it when handicapped people what to be treated as equals, I have no problems with this, what I have problems is when they want preferred treatment because of their handicap. I am handicapped bring the packages to my house, treat me special but don't you dare discriminate against me.

to Anonymous #862123

What? Your comment makes so sense. How is a wheelchair bound person with no help supposed to get packages into their home?

to Anonymous #864171

She can get someone else to take them in for her of using her disability to get benefits.Being in a wheelchair does not entitle her to preferred treatment, yet if she were discriminated against she would be complaining about that, but preferred treatment too is discrimination, only in her favor.

Perhaps you can have mommy or daddy explain my comment to you.The fact remains she wants them to do something special for her just because she is in a wheelchair, yet if you say you cannot do something because she is in a wheelchair she would cry discrimination.

to Anonymous #891019

Perhaps you can have your mommy or daddy commit you as soon as possible. You're nuts, even for a troll.

to Anonymous #1322341

Actually the comment makes perfect sense. IF YOU WANT TO BE TREATED EQUALLY THEN YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THE LUMPS THAT ALL OF TAKE REGARDLESS OF DISABILITY. Now do you get it?