1.8
Additional Fees

I called to complain about how fast the driver drives on our cul-de-sac and whoever returned my call was the most obnoxious person I've ever talked with. He insisted I must have heard a propane truck - it couldn't have been their truck speeding down our street. There are large trees on our street that I child could be behind and enter the street unexpectedly. It is very dangerous for anyone to drive over 25 mph. I can't believe how nasty the UPS people were in regard to my concern.

I was assured that the problem would be taken seriously and that someone else would call but no one has. I think this is a very poorly run company. I realize the drivers are under pressure to meet a schedule, but not potentially at the cost of someone's life.

I will call the police next time it happens.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of way in which i have been dealt with. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "dangerous driving habits" of other product. Ups needs to "make the drivers slow down on residential streets" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments