So I was home sick today.The UPS guy rings the doorbell.

My dog goes over there fine. He's just curious. He has never hurt anyone. And the UPS guy yells at me "Don't open the door!

Put the dog away!" So I did. (But I was ready to dislocate his face!) I open the door and he's all rude! He said "Control your dog!" I said "Well,SORRY! He is just curious!

The UPS Dumbo replied, "Well, one time when you weren't here, he went after me." 1.How on earth would he know if I was home or not. 2. He can't tell me what to do or yell at me. He is not my mom or dad.

3. My dog is the sweetest dog ever!!!!! He has never hurt anyone! 4.

WHY ARE YOU WORKING AS A UPS GUY IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF DOGS! GOSH! IN CASE YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED, PEOPLE LIKE TO HAVE DOG'S AS PETS!

AND PEOPLE WHO HAVE DOGS AS PETS KEEP THEM AT HOME!

UPS, please, control your employees, or at least don't hire *** people are a VERY VERY RUDE< and afraid of dogs!Thanks!

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

FEDUPNWORNOUT

To the above comments...First and foremost I find it to be a miracle that UPS even located the correct address.As to the dog issue, if the dog was behind a closed door, so what?

The poster did not indicate if the dog was behind a screen door or on a screened in porch etc posing a threat to the delivery person. As to the postman being injured, that is horrible. Many people are irresponsible dog owners, shame on them. I have 2 Chows which are in a locked yard or my locked home at all times.

When a delivery arrives at my home, I step outside to receive it...pretty simple. Should someone enter my home meaning me harm in any way...game on. I don't wish for my dogs to ever harm anyone unless the intent is for me or my property to be harmed.

Hense part of the reason I have dogs.Have a nice day.

Protecting yourself and being afraid are two very different things.Liking a dog or not is not going to stop the animal from attacking.

Dogs will protect its territory when the owner is away.

I recently read an article in which a mail carrier is in critical condition after a dog attack.

Poor soul was probably is dog lover as well.Now this person can no longer provide for his/her family.

You should thank the UPS driver for putting up with your selfish actions, and apologize for being such a thoughtless insincere person.

You're personally attacking a man who did nothing wrong.It's your responsibility to make sure your dog can't attack anyone while you are OR aren't home.

How can that delivery man MAGICALLY know that your dog never attacked anyone before?Whatever...