Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces. I rolled down my window and could hear talking and realized driver was in the truck. I blew the horn and he came out and immediately had an attitude. I asked him
to please move and he stated he wasn't and that he didn't know it was my spot. I said well now you do please don't block me and move. He said he wasn't going to and proceeded to carry two boxes in his hand. When I pulled out my phone he began to TELL Me the number to call in a complaint and said he didn't GIVE A ***. He clearly had NO fear of consequences regarding his behavior and went about his rude way. After taking his time and delivering his packages he returned.
NOT ONCE did he apologize but hopped in his truck and started it but then another driver (whom he hollered out MARK) pulled up and he
got OUT OF HIS TRUCK AGAIN and proceeded to talk to Mark while STILL BLOCKING MY SPACE. He meant he truly didn't give a ***.
His blatant disrespect when so many people LONG for a good job is mind baffling. I cannot believe UPS has someonelike this representing YOUR company. I am very embarrassed for your agency at this point and I'd bet he's behaved this way on many occasions (he was just too comfortable with his I don't give a *** attitude).
He was rude, sexist, intimidating (I feel certain had I been a man he wouldn't have been so obnoxious) and unprofessional. My young son and sister were in the car with me and each of us felt THREATENED
and unsure as to what this man might do he was so very ANGRY!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Parking Space
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I just picked up the package (samsung Galaxy S6 edge) from the UPS facility, excitedly I went home to open the package. When I received the package, I noticed something..."
- "after the death of my mother i decided to move back to newfoundland.i sold most of my pocessions only keeping 18 boxes in total.phoning several companies i decided u.p.s would..."
- "On Friday March 7th I returned $223 worth un-scanned of clothing from Nasty Gal at store 6133 located on 75 N Woodward Ave, Tallahassee, FL 32306. Since the package came..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."