Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces. I rolled down my window and could hear talking and realized driver was in the truck. I blew the horn and he came out and immediately had an attitude. I asked him
to please move and he stated he wasn't and that he didn't know it was my spot. I said well now you do please don't block me and move. He said he wasn't going to and proceeded to carry two boxes in his hand. When I pulled out my phone he began to TELL Me the number to call in a complaint and said he didn't GIVE A ***. He clearly had NO fear of consequences regarding his behavior and went about his rude way. After taking his time and delivering his packages he returned.
NOT ONCE did he apologize but hopped in his truck and started it but then another driver (whom he hollered out MARK) pulled up and he
got OUT OF HIS TRUCK AGAIN and proceeded to talk to Mark while STILL BLOCKING MY SPACE. He meant he truly didn't give a ***.
His blatant disrespect when so many people LONG for a good job is mind baffling. I cannot believe UPS has someonelike this representing YOUR company. I am very embarrassed for your agency at this point and I'd bet he's behaved this way on many occasions (he was just too comfortable with his I don't give a *** attitude).
He was rude, sexist, intimidating (I feel certain had I been a man he wouldn't have been so obnoxious) and unprofessional. My young son and sister were in the car with me and each of us felt THREATENED
and unsure as to what this man might do he was so very ANGRY!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Parking Space
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "UPS Claims DisputePackage was picked up by UPS at my home 2/15/13 (Friday) in DelawareThe item was wrapped and taped with card board, forming an inner box around the item,..."
- "I shipped an electronic organ from Concord, NC to San Antonio, TX through UPS. The instrument was in two cartons with the keyboards and electronics crated in 1/4" plywood and..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "I ordered mats for my kitchen from a daily deal. When they came (I like the rugs. They were what I expected) they came postage due for $5.85. There was..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."