RUDE UNPROFESSIONAL UPS DRIVER

1368 of 3978 Ups reviews

Today as I returned home from grocery shopping a RUDE UPS driver was blocking my space (which CLEARLY had my apartment # on it) as well as other parking spaces. I rolled down my window and could hear talking and realized driver was in the truck. I blew the horn and he came out and immediately had an attitude. I asked him

to please move and he stated he wasn't and that he didn't know it was my spot. I said well now you do please don't block me and move. He said he wasn't going to and proceeded to carry two boxes in his hand. When I pulled out my phone he began to TELL Me the number to call in a complaint and said he didn't GIVE A ***. He clearly had NO fear of consequences regarding his behavior and went about his rude way. After taking his time and delivering his packages he returned.

NOT ONCE did he apologize but hopped in his truck and started it but then another driver (whom he hollered out MARK) pulled up and he

got OUT OF HIS TRUCK AGAIN and proceeded to talk to Mark while STILL BLOCKING MY SPACE. He meant he truly didn't give a ***.

His blatant disrespect when so many people LONG for a good job is mind baffling. I cannot believe UPS has someonelike this representing YOUR company. I am very embarrassed for your agency at this point and I'd bet he's behaved this way on many occasions (he was just too comfortable with his I don't give a *** attitude).

He was rude, sexist, intimidating (I feel certain had I been a man he wouldn't have been so obnoxious) and unprofessional. My young son and sister were in the car with me and each of us felt THREATENED

and unsure as to what this man might do he was so very ANGRY!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1368 of 3978 Ups reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 01 #1086945

why not wait a few mins and let the guy or lady do their job.

Sep 06, 2015 #1030562

UPS Drivers are trash... lower than...

Jul 31, 2015 #1014366

Where did you want him to park? in front of someone elses spot? just not yours, right? Everybody is only worried about themselves these days.

2 0 Reply
Anon

Mar 07, 2015 #955247

Sexist?Please Stfu you whiner, he was definitely rude but saying he is sexist is a wild assumption people like you is what makes people dislike feminists.

5 1 Reply
kiyote

Mar 07, 2015 #955141 Union, Mississippi, United States

I usually let the air out of their tires when they block an entrance. After a few times of road service calls they usually get the idea.

1 2 Reply

Mar 23, 2015 #962576

LOL Wow I guess your really showing them huh? Make them get paid to sit on their *** eh? Better yet I hope someone catches you doing that, who would be laughing now? lol Dumb ***

3 1 Reply

Aug 20, 2015 #1022324 Abington, Pennsylvania, United States

The police rarely give UPS tickets just as they don't give trash men or school buses tickets. This is a commercial vehicle doing its job. The cops have better things to do. But, if by chance the UPS guy DOES get a parking ticket, the company pays for it, not the driver. It's a billion dollar company. They do not sweat the little things like this.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ups. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ups.
Filing a new complaint about
×