I just came from an UPS store on Mesa Ave.in El Paso Tx.

A store I have used for years because I live close by. For years a man named Joe was the manager, who was very helpful and knowledge about shipping. He retired because he had his leg amputated. Since then there have been some helpful ladies there who were efficient and pleasant.

Today, Oct. 31 I went to mail a return to Neiman Marcus in Scottsdale, Az. A man came out and asked what I wanted. I told him to mail a package UPS ground.

He got on the commuter and asked my phone number, name and then said after he looked at the package, Neiman Marcus is in Dallas. I explained it is also in Scottsdale. He replied that I had never sent anyting to Scottsdale. All this time he is reading and entering computer information.

Finally after he asked what was in the package and I told him cosmetics he had me sign some form that it was dangerous and finally he took the package and told me the cost.

I went in to make a quick shipment and was there for probably 10 minutes.

This is unacceptable and unnecessary and not business friendly.Ann Lilly

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of ups customer care. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments