Feltham, Hounslow
2.5

service i have received from the delivery driver was ridiculous !!!

Driver rang my buzzer and told me to come to his truck. When I got there then I have been told to take parcel by my self because for him it's to heavy and he is not getting paid for delivery to my 1st floor flat.

When I told him that I will make complain and I asked him for his details than he put parcel back inside the car and told me that he don't care and he will give parcel to another driver to deliver.

I did ask him if he is joking or what and I told him that I took day off from work to get it then he gave parcel to me.

Also I have been told that he will remember my address so next time my parcel not going to be delivered in one piece if I make complain about him.

That was a service I have received from delivery driver from your company.

I decided to write you complain as I won't be using your company just in case your driver remember my address and as he promised he will damage my future parcel

i did contact complain department,they email be back that they will contact me in next 24h.its two days later and they did not call me at all...

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "do what you shoul do" as the author lost $1. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. The most disappointing about ups delivery service from Ups was very bad, poor customer service and delivery , but reviewer liked tracking tool. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments