Feltham,Hounslow
2.5

service i have received from the delivery driver was ridiculous !!!

Driver rang my buzzer and told me to come to his truck. When I got there then I have been told to take parcel by my self because for him it's to heavy and he is not getting paid for delivery to my 1st floor flat.

When I told him that I will make complain and I asked him for his details than he put parcel back inside the car and told me that he don't care and he will give parcel to another driver to deliver.

I did ask him if he is joking or what and I told him that I took day off from work to get it then he gave parcel to me.

Also I have been told that he will remember my address so next time my parcel not going to be delivered in one piece if I make complain about him.

That was a service I have received from delivery driver from your company.

I decided to write you complain as I won't be using your company just in case your driver remember my address and as he promised he will damage my future parcel

i did contact complain department,they email be back that they will contact me in next 24h.its two days later and they did not call me at all...

Product or Service Mentioned: Ups Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: do what you shoul do....

I liked: Tracking.

I didn't like: Very bad, Poor customer service, Delivery, Customer service agents.

Comments