Resolved

On January 6, 2015 at around 1:00 p.m.I had a bad experience when a sales clerk and manager at Store #4398, in Mar Vista, CA., refused to put my paperwork in the box and refused to give me information to complain about their behavior.

Not only did the manager loud talk me in the store he also threw my box across the counter and said he was going to lock the door when I left the store.Out of all the times I've visited this location I've never experienced any rudeness so this was an unpleasant surprise.

vm612003 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to "talk to the manager and clerk at the store and give them additional customer service training then have them send a letter of apology to me".

The most disappointing in user's experience was unprofessional and rude behavior, poor customer service, belligerent attitude and lack of training of the employees. Author liked the most convenience of the location. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments