Turnaround Time

They tried to charge me $150.00 for a $72.00 shipment.Figure out online what your package should cost to ship before going in.

Watch them closely as they weigh and measure your package. Then if they do all that correctly, make sure they charge you what you already know it should be. In my opinion, this store is not trust worthy at all based on my last experience. Go somewhere else or ship it yourself.

Update: After filing a complaint to the headquarters of UPS about this store, because I was able to get my packaged shipped from another drop-off with the correct measurement and weight for the correct amount of $72.00, I received a email from the UPS billing department that my package was actually 1 inch wider and 12 pounds heavier than I was actually billed for so they automatically charge my PayPal an extra $89.00!!

I call Shinanigans!! This was already after the package had been delivered!! Well, thankfully the receiver has yet to unpack it. So I had the receiver of the package measure and weigh it.

Guess what? It's still the same measurements and weight it was initially shipped as.

I'm having the receiver hold onto it until I have a investigation done.Might need evidence of illegal activity.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being robbed. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "criminal activity" of ups delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $89. Ups needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments