I've had the worst experience with a ups driver today.I stayed home for a 2nd delivery attempt btwn 10:30 and 2 today, and the driver came just prior to noon...

BUT...he only knocked quickly, then pasted the ups info notice on my front door, and almost ran (all this was described to me by workers standing by my front door who directly witnessed all this) back to his truck. I was having these workers installing solar panels on my roof today, so the construction noise must have masked his knock. I happened to look out my window and saw the ups truck begin to leave my cul de sac, and I ran out my front door, gabbing the info notice as I went, out into the cul de sac. The driver obviously doesn't look in his rear view mirror, or he would have seen me in the street several feet behind him.

I have since phoned ups and spoken to 5 people, including a customer center agent who had said that that my package would be redelivered, and I was assured when I phoned again at 5:30 pm that they may deliver as late as 7 pm. The package never came and now I discover that their promises of delivery are very loose estimates, with no guarantee. I figure... I did my job by being at home and waiting for the package but the driver was lax in fulfilling his commitment to deliver my package by not ringing the doorbell and then waiting for a minute to allow the homeowner to get to the door of a 5000 sq ft home.

Shame on ups! Now, my husband has to take a day off work tomorrow to be home to receive the package on its final delivery attempt, and ups won't even entertain giving us an evening window for delivery, given our experience today.

Shame!!I will never willingly use ups again!!!

Review about: Ups Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Waxahachie, Texas, United States #816351

With upwards of 150 addresses each day to stop at, waiting 1 minute at each stop would be 2 1/2 hours a day the Driver is standing around.

They do not have that kind of time free each day.

to Julie #1022089

But, it IS their job.

Markham, Ontario, Canada #816342

UPS is garbage service provider. Fexex is the one. :)