I am extremelly disapointed with your service. Here is the list of reasons:

1. I have tried to update the delivery information several times on the phone an none of the client service agent I have talked to has been able to do that for me, after talking to UPS Uk, UPS Ireland and UPS US.

2. Once the driver has tried to make the delivery, of course, he could not do it because the number of the appartment (that I have been trying to provide) was missing.

3. I was all day home waiting for the delivery, and once the driver got to the block of appartments, he would not even call to double check the number of the appartment, or deliver a single note saying he has been here.

4. I was supposed to be charged 247.71 pounds for the delivery, and for my suprise, I find a charge in my bank account of 301 pounds. No explanation at all!!!!

5. Every time I have made a shippment, I have not even received an invoice on my mail. It is absolute impossible to find any of that information on your website. Not transparent at all.

6. If I want to be able to see bills, I have to create a UPS account to have an account number?? Do I not have one account after registering for the first time?? Seriously, I have never seen anything like this.

7. 3 days later....I am still waiting for 3 deliveries, when the first one was supposed to arrive here on Monday evening 30th of june.

I could keep writing and complaining but I need solutions and I need them now. And I need an explanation of why I was supposed to pay 247 pounds and for no reason I have been charged 301.

My tracking numbers are:

1Z2Y04T568940768201Z2Y1T436892344049

Review about: Ups Mail Service.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments