Ad Dammam, Ash Sharqiyah Province

I ordered 700 dollars worth of gift from Amazon and sent them to my niece in SC.She reboxed everything together in one large box and shipped it to me using UPS.

I am living and working in Saudi Arabia. There is nothing in the box not allowed here in Saudi. This was the 14th of November. 4 days later i was called by UPS in Saudi that they needed the receipt from my niece showing the price of shipping.

I sent them the receipt, the email confirmation of shipping, and the customs form. One week later there was no movement on my package so i contacted the UPS office in Saudi and they told me it was in customs. I week later nothing and i was told i needed to apply for a commercial license to get my box which i refused to do because every thing in the box is for me and my husband and daughter. Days later i was told i needed to send the amazon receipt to show what was in the box.

I did this. Then i was told there were problems in customs and it could take months to get the box. Then i was told they would send the box back out of Saudi and fly it in a different route.

Now today, the 8th of December, 24 days after i paid 670 dollars to get this to me quickly i called and they said the box is lost.i swear i am going to hire a lawyer and sure the company.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments