UPS Reviews and Complaints
Subscribe to organize reviews of the company into easy-to-read list. You can view followed brands in your profile
UPS - We've been left in the dust
- Usually no issues with shipping
- Daily pick up is reliable
- Getting someone to care
Update by user Oct 23
A neighbor from waaay down the street had it and called UPS themselves!
Update by user Sep 24
After several calls with UPS, I have found their representatives to be very kind and quick with helping me find out what exactly is going on. They were each very helpful. In the end I had to contact...
- Missing package
UPS - An unpleasant surprise
- Helpful staff
- Charged for items i didnt get
- For a co that does handling of pkgs 2 bucks per 100 bucks of val
- Very high pricing 25 dollars for a box 32 dollars to pack it
UPS in Saint Paul, Minnesota - Package shipped the wrong direction
Update by user May 16
I pray to god that one day that someone finds the boss man that runs this crooked company and puts a bullet to your brain and brings this company to it's knees and I hope I will never have to deal with such a *** ING crooked company ever again But it's like I said this...
- That mail theft is still a felony
- Did not say sorry
- Thoroughly unprofessional
- Being given the run around to resolve issue
Update by user Jan 30
After writing review I was contacted by UPS offering to delivery after 7:30PM. They add that there was a GST charge and that was why they could not deliver to gate security. So that is an understandable reason why the delivery was abandoned twice but does not account...
- Service and delivery
- Inconvenient and deceitful statement status
UPS in Melbourne, Florida - Supremely Disappointed
- Empty box delivered
- Very expensive prices for the very poor service
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.