filters
State:
City:
Product:

UPS steals

My in-laws sent a package out from Maryland and I and I received it in Riverview Florida Monday. I was not expecting to have my package opened then resealed.From Silver Spring Md. to Laurel Md.to Jacksonville and then the Tampa facility.Please be aware that your employees are thieves. I will be filing a police report from Florida and my in-laws are filing a report from Maryland.The UPS employee or employees who stole I hope it was worth it! How triflin are these people to open kids christmas cards and then reseal!! Karma is everything
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 1 hour ago.
UPS - My Package from Kate Spade was received empty
I ordered four purses from surprise.katespade.com as Christmas gifts. I was initially notified by UPS via email that they would be delivered on December 15th. I received a second email on December 15th saying that delivery was rescheduled for December 17th. I have...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 6 hours ago.
3.3
I didn't like
  • Empty box delivered

UPS - Shipment tracking

9:48 AM 12/17/2018 I call the customer support center and I am on hold for 15 minutes. I finally get a hold of a rep and she could not give me the freight charge of a shipment and she puts me on hold, now going on 30 minutes. This service really SUCKS!
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from 1 day ago.

Ups store #3477 the most negligent store in the system

unqualified staff loosely packed a heavy all metal antique clock in a sealed clear thin bag cheaply surrounded by a single roll of air pillows ( no bubble wrap ) that completely deflated by being dropped. I ascertained this because a 1/4 inch threaded steel rod was bent half way over & the broken off parts were missing- not in the sealed bag , suggesting this happened prior to being sealed . when I reported the missing parts the store mgr. he suggested I need not mention this to the ups damage inspector. I did receive a full refund & have since disposed of the clock, but I really wanted that clock. It was the worst packaging I have ever received from a ups store anywhere.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from 1 day ago.

UPS is TRASH

One of their drivers screamed at my mom and called her all sorts of horrible names and cussed at her profusely. Her boss called to complain and defend her and they didnt even apologize! Completely unacceptable, currently working on getting that driver fired!
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from 1 day ago.

UPS - Poor customer service, empty promises, unreliable

My company expedited a product we needed for one of our clients. We needed the product delivered by Wednesday, and the tracking said it was out for delivery that day, but it never arrived. The next day, in a panic, we contacted UPS customer service and they PROMISED that it would for sure be delivered that day, Thursday. The tracking said it was out for delivery again but it never arrived. Today, Friday, TWO DAYS AFTER WE NEEDED THE PRODUCT AND PROMISED IT TO OUR CLIENT, it still hasn't arrived. Upon contacting Customer service again today, they only apologized, then closed the chat, without explanation or assurance of the product being delivered. I guess I'll never see the shipment, or my now furious client, ever again.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 14.

UPS - Hire Dedicated Employees

This week, your UPS driver came up to my porch to deliver two parcels. He hesitated then drove off to my driveway entrance which was about 50 yards away. This is where he left the two parcels next to the road. By luck, my wife found the parcels before someone else did. Just want to share this story with others. *** *** delivery employee.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 14.

UPS - No Delivery Severe Weather

Package scanned at Greensboro facility at 5:37 AM on 12/12 for scheduled delivery 12/13 in Charlotte NC. When I checked the tracking on the 13th, I was surprised to find that the delivery was delayed due to severe weather!!! Its sunny and 44 degrees out, and almost the same 92 miles away in Greensboro. When Icalled UPS and waited 10 minutes to talk to a person, she could not explain the severe weather, only that the delay was initiated by the driver. Not acceptable by any means, I usually have an option on purchases, and always use Fedex. This was not my first poor experence with UPS
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 13.

UPS - Late package

Late as *** the package tracker is a lying *** wipe and obviously nobody working in Richmond gives a *** about the working man waiting on parts because I’m three days late now and it’s the same answer every day. Be on the truck tomorrow. Those *** are apperantly talking about a different truck from the one I see because I’m still empty handed but they delivered my toothpaste I ordered yesterday.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 12.
Reply to reviews
Package was misdelivered and someone who is not me, signed for it. When I contacted UPS Corporate about a pattern of mishaps lately in my area, they took the persons name off of the Tracking Proof and just indicated Delivered so the shipper would be responsible for a...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 11.