I singed up for My Choice really screwed up things come to find out that if you have that account all packages regardless of the name if there's more than one person that and address they take all packages and put them on one person's name and you don't know who is really for even if you expedite or anything and then the company tells you you have to contact said sender to get a refund. UPS takes no reponsibity for their systemstic error.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

Spanaway, Washington, United States #1185535

I forgot to write My Choice said I had a package but it was for my husbsnd I waited days athome UPS passes here everday.I called and asked UPS when I first got the notice and the didn't bother to look at the name.

Beware if more than 1 person uses an address! They don't seem to be able to differentiate but by address. With all the technology of this global company try cat scan a name?

His name was on the envelope we I drove across town.No package for me at all!