Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Worse customer service in history.All they do is lie they put medicine on doorsteps at an apartment complex where kids have access to it.

Do you really think that that is the smartest thing in the world? It's not because guess what my medicine is missing and they're refusing to accommodate any of the issues that I'm going through. On top of that I have a package here that I called 2 hours ago and it's now 5:11 p.m. and they told me 2 hours ago that would have been around 3 o'clock they told me that "I would not have to pay for them to pick up my package." Now they're telling me that "I have to pay for them to pick up my package." I did get hateful with them but you know what that's what they deserve they need to get their *** together.

Train there people correctly.I will also be contacting the Better Business Bureau worst customer service in history!!!!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ups and ups pick up service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments