Fortville, Indiana
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Hello, my husband and I ordered a one oz.platinum coin from US Mint a week ago.

This is a very low mintage very rare coin whic has sold out in 14 min. It is also the second half of a two coin set which we needed both coins in order for them to have collector value. We received the box today all excited. We were all shocked that the platinum coin was stolen with its wooden box and the sleeve and a piece of foam was left in the box I can only assume to stop the jiggling.

I hate hate hate hate UPS. Their Al Capone business ethics continues to this day. We care less about the refund we want our coin back and want to see that the person who's responsible of this is in jail!!

I strictly urge everyone who uses UPS to re think their decision.There are many more companies out there.

This person wrote the review us mint platinum coin from Ups. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ups to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments