5.0
Tracking Tool

Are you OK now?Know dam one wants to go up 3 nor 5 flight's of stair's OK.I do not care if you do call yourself meeting these people.Sure they get paid right but Dam let's be reasonable.The people are on a schedule OK.I do not care how many flight's you go up OK.These people should not have to kill their self trying to deliver to your *** OK,Or anyone else as a matter of fact.Come on now.I am so sure you know the date that your package will be delivered right.Take your S---y A-- All the way down stairs and get your package.WTF.If I was UPS I probably would not last to long because I would instruct your *** to down stair's or else.We would not do no Playing about this situation.I am sorry I got carried away but Dam.These people carry boxes all day long.And you have the nerve to complain just because you do not want to go all the way down stair's.Dam he/she does not want to go to the top either.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Ups. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments