Ups - Review from Tuscumbia, Alabama

1031 of 3983 Ups reviews

So I have been on the phone with UPS customer service for 3 hours.I have been on the phone with local muscle shoals alabama store.

None of them are helpful to me at all! I ordered an important package, paid high shipping to have it delivered today, only to be told at noon after it had been at the store for 5 hours I could not get it today. i called the main branch and all they recommended was to track it, been doing that! Called the local store, well we have it and you will get it Monday...

Umm I paid to have it delivered today! Sorry we are delayed, okay i will pick it up... No we cannot give it to you if you come. Okay I need a refund for paying to have it delivered today, No we will not refund your money.

You cannot pick it up, we will not deliver it even though you paid for it to be delivered today, and we will not refund your money!

WTF UPS? I have spent hours on the phone with your untrained customer service reps who cannot comprehend English, and who offer me zero help. I want my package why the *** are you holding it hostage??????

I paid for delivery today, I have been told all week it would be delivered today, I get an update at noon saying it will be delayed three days and cannot get a refund or drive exactly 5.5 miles to your STAFFED location to pick it up.Your company is pathetic.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Package
Review category
Shipping
review #604622 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ups? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1031 of 3983 Ups reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 26 #1134333

It is at a UPS Store, or at the main UPS facility?
What does the tracking show?

Aug 02, 2015 #1014818

You sound like your telling half the story

Aug 06, 2015 #1016429

Actually that is the story, they said delayed because of weather that why I posted the picture of the sunny skies and perfectly clear roads.

jo

Mar 06, 2015 #954979 Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany

They do that to all of us. Unfortunately some online companies only offer ups service.Do not buy from companies who do this.If you get free shipping than you are stuck I guess but if you pay for it you better get a refund cuz they will not let you pick it up until they make first attempt to deliver it!

0 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.