Tuscumbia, Alabama
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

So I have been on the phone with UPS customer service for 3 hours.I have been on the phone with local muscle shoals alabama store.

None of them are helpful to me at all! I ordered an important package, paid high shipping to have it delivered today, only to be told at noon after it had been at the store for 5 hours I could not get it today. i called the main branch and all they recommended was to track it, been doing that! Called the local store, well we have it and you will get it Monday...

Umm I paid to have it delivered today! Sorry we are delayed, okay i will pick it up... No we cannot give it to you if you come. Okay I need a refund for paying to have it delivered today, No we will not refund your money.

You cannot pick it up, we will not deliver it even though you paid for it to be delivered today, and we will not refund your money!

WTF UPS? I have spent hours on the phone with your untrained customer service reps who cannot comprehend English, and who offer me zero help. I want my package why the *** are you holding it hostage??????

I paid for delivery today, I have been told all week it would be delivered today, I get an update at noon saying it will be delayed three days and cannot get a refund or drive exactly 5.5 miles to your STAFFED location to pick it up.Your company is pathetic.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ups delivery service. Ups needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ups delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ups.

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

It is at a UPS Store, or at the main UPS facility?

What does the tracking show?

You sound like your telling half the story

to Anonymous #1016429

Actually that is the story, they said delayed because of weather that why I posted the picture of the sunny skies and perfectly clear roads.

Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany #954979

They do that to all of us. Unfortunately some online companies only offer ups service.Do not buy from companies who do this.If you get free shipping than you are stuck I guess but if you pay for it you better get a refund cuz they will not let you pick it up until they make first attempt to deliver it!