North York, Ontario

Ihad very bad experience with ups recetly. at first, when I received the notice on the first day, i went to branch to.pick up, it told me that item already passed seven days in that branch, and shipped back to warehouse, so i called them and asked them to redeliver to the same branch.

When I went.to that branch next time, the item still not there, so I tracked the item in the system, it said the customer don't want this item, and refuse to deliver. I have never seen the product at all, how could the system says that?

Check the tracking system screenshot.

Review about: Ups Shipping.

2.2
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ups?

Comments

MaxxOmega
Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1030574

I'm convinced UPS has a requirement of 70 or less IQ points before they hire anyone...

Ups - Blocked driveway Ups "Watched a u.p.s.truck pull in front of my house as I was getting ready to leave. It was still parked in front of my house 15 minutes later, blocking the..." Read more Ups - What is a fragile sticker for? Ups "I was expecting a large boxed delivery. It came quite quickly. I have no problem with the speed of the delivery except maybe if they slowed down my order would..." Read more Why can't ups deliver to the right address Ups "...the box was soaking wet and the contents were eaten by squirrels,,,,this was the only gift i got for christmas and was ruined by a lazy driver.....thanks ups..." Read more Ups Express Saver Review Ups "Such an inhumane unprofessional setvice. I used UPS to srnd a very important official and confidential letter. A simple one page document and it arrived ripped (torn), with a torn..." Read more Cruisemiles - Uploads for Clarification Cruisemiles "Now allegations of fraudulent action by Mr Lester have been proved false, I have been asked to release from file information relating to the accountant of Cruisemiles who was sentenced..." Read more Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Behr - Deck Over peels off within 7-8 months...! Behr "Immediately after applying the product, my deck looked very good. However, the product began to crack and peel within a few months. We had applied the product to a dry..." Read more