Just look at the box..Looks like they tossed it all over the place, maybe dropped it a few times, and let it get crushed.
And to top it off, they "misplaced" my item to make it take longer to arrive. I used an entire bundle of bubble wrap and newspaper to ensure its safety. I didn't get insurance cause I didn't know how to "prove" it's worth. Just so overly upset with UPS.
I would highly recommend to not ship valuables.Never shipping through them again after this terrible experience.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Ups Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Never recieved my package. UPS blames it on BabiesRus and that they should be held responsible. I spoke with a supervisor on the phone and he was basically an ***...."
- "I bought a used digital piano a couple of years ago that came in a professionally designed and built hard shell case made specifically for this item and it arrived..."
- "The pictures say it all. UPS crushed, dented, and put wholes in the NEW box with four ceramic heirlooms being sent home from my recently deceased mother-in-laws estate. ..."
- "have had a leak problem with our clayton home since we moved in,may 1st 2008, have talked to the mngr. fo the trl. complex; she has called clayton several times..."
- "I booked a ticket thru them from Atlanta (USA) to Cochin. The customer service Mr. Ankit Sharma and Mr.Yogesh Poddar arranged every thing, there was a layover for more than..."
- "At the Factory Again!! Just met with Customer Service manager..Brand New coach Diamond edition..Coach Bottoms Out Now have to go to Frieghtliner..can't fix it here..sit for Days waiting in line..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."