Just look at the box..Looks like they tossed it all over the place, maybe dropped it a few times, and let it get crushed.
And to top it off, they "misplaced" my item to make it take longer to arrive. I used an entire bundle of bubble wrap and newspaper to ensure its safety. I didn't get insurance cause I didn't know how to "prove" it's worth. Just so overly upset with UPS.
I would highly recommend to not ship valuables.Never shipping through them again after this terrible experience.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Ups Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Here is what I wrote and am thinking about sending to any local news agency. Not that it will change anything any way but its a good way to..."
- "I ordered a pool online delivery date was on time HOWEVER it was delivered in the wrong position, the box was a complete mess! Wholes in the top bottom middle..."
- "Radiator in my truck started leaking (plastic tanks) - so I ordered a new all metal radiator. UPS shows up and my wife sees the box and told him..."
- "I booked a ticket thru them from Atlanta (USA) to Cochin. The customer service Mr. Ankit Sharma and Mr.Yogesh Poddar arranged every thing, there was a layover for more than..."
- "have had a leak problem with our clayton home since we moved in,may 1st 2008, have talked to the mngr. fo the trl. complex; she has called clayton several times..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."