Just look at the box..Looks like they tossed it all over the place, maybe dropped it a few times, and let it get crushed.
And to top it off, they "misplaced" my item to make it take longer to arrive. I used an entire bundle of bubble wrap and newspaper to ensure its safety. I didn't get insurance cause I didn't know how to "prove" it's worth. Just so overly upset with UPS.
I would highly recommend to not ship valuables.Never shipping through them again after this terrible experience.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Ups Shipping
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Delivery-First Attempt: I was at work but checked the tracking every hour on the hour till 9 PM that day. No updates until the next day where tracking said that..."
- "Shipped 4 packages NDA by UPS and insured them all. 2 arrived the next day at my vendor busted open and repacked, the following day the other two arrived damage..."
- "I have an expressed written submitted request for "signature only delivery with UPS. UPS is NOT to leave a package without my signature! Today for the 3rd time in..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "have had a leak problem with our clayton home since we moved in,may 1st 2008, have talked to the mngr. fo the trl. complex; she has called clayton several times..."
- "I booked a ticket thru them from Atlanta (USA) to Cochin. The customer service Mr. Ankit Sharma and Mr.Yogesh Poddar arranged every thing, there was a layover for more than..."