Review about Ups Shipping from Green Bay, Wisconsin

I have been waiting for a package all week.I work full time and I go to school full-time.

I get one weekend off every two months. I ordered headlights for my car last week, and they were picked up by UPS Tuesday. I talked to multiple people about whether or not i could pick them up at the local location Friday so I could install them over the weekend. I was told by three different UPS employees that my package wouldn't make it to my local distribution hub until early Monday morning.

Now tonight (Friday 10:36pm cst) I tracked my package again, and guess where it is... My local distribution hub.

It got there a little after 8, I could have been there waiting for them and picked them up at that moment and I would be very satisfied, but the employees didn't have any idea what they were talking about and now I have to wait to install them for a couple months.Thanks UPS (sarcasm)!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Product or service
Ups Shipping
Review category
review #722667

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ups? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 24, 2015 #1053243 Dallas, Texas

Arrival scan means the trailer has arrived on the property at that time.
It then has to sit in line behind countless other trailers to be unloaded and sorted.
It does NOT mean your 1 box is there to pick up!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.