Location: 811 Barton Springs, Austin, TX.Time: Approx 9:50am, Date 10/14/2015.
UPS makes a stop at this location every business day. I come out to leave and I'm blocked in. I ask the Security Guard, what's with this UPS truck blocking the parked cars? He says he's asked the guy to pull around back like all other deliveries but he just ignores.
Even if he pulled a little to the left their would be room for cars to pull out. The driver finally shows and I ask, why would you block the cars like that? His response, he can't make the turn if he parks any other way. I say, you have made me late for my appointment, but he just laughs and finally pulls off.
What a wonderful company.Such caring employees.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Ups Home Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "Here is what I wrote and am thinking about sending to any local news agency. Not that it will change anything any way but its a good way to..."
- "i ordered 2 books from Barnes&Noble.com. the box arrived opened and taped back shut with 2 little pieces of 1/2" scotch tape(the kind we all use to wrap gifts not..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "We took our 2012 Outback to Camping World in Katy TX to have an additional AC installed. Having just one AC didn't cut it. We dropped of our travel traler..."
- "Hello there this is been the worst experience of my life well not quite but it has been a terrible one. I ordered a dress from tbdress and it was..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."