Location: 811 Barton Springs, Austin, TX.Time: Approx 9:50am, Date 10/14/2015.
UPS makes a stop at this location every business day. I come out to leave and I'm blocked in. I ask the Security Guard, what's with this UPS truck blocking the parked cars? He says he's asked the guy to pull around back like all other deliveries but he just ignores.
Even if he pulled a little to the left their would be room for cars to pull out. The driver finally shows and I ask, why would you block the cars like that? His response, he can't make the turn if he parks any other way. I say, you have made me late for my appointment, but he just laughs and finally pulls off.
What a wonderful company.Such caring employees.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Ups Home Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am a chronic pain patient. I use the home delivery service offered through my employer's insurance. My package was due for delivery on December 15, 2014. I paid for..."
- "I am absolutely *** FURIOUS with ups... Someone had ordered me a sex machine from Amazon, and the store owner of the parcel that was ordered chose to use ups......"
- "I had my personal things came from India by UPS. Everything was packed by professional courier agency as per guidelines of UPS. UPS-India does not accept any loose parcels or..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Where do I begin? I am highly dissapointed I hear terrible reviews about walmart but did not believe them. Now I am a believer of the terrible and horrible customer..."
- "I seen someone on OkCupid and reported to them. The next working day I found myself deleted from the website, I tried to ask them why but couldn't connect..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."