Location: 811 Barton Springs, Austin, TX.Time: Approx 9:50am, Date 10/14/2015.
UPS makes a stop at this location every business day. I come out to leave and I'm blocked in. I ask the Security Guard, what's with this UPS truck blocking the parked cars? He says he's asked the guy to pull around back like all other deliveries but he just ignores.
Even if he pulled a little to the left their would be room for cars to pull out. The driver finally shows and I ask, why would you block the cars like that? His response, he can't make the turn if he parks any other way. I say, you have made me late for my appointment, but he just laughs and finally pulls off.
What a wonderful company.Such caring employees.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Ups Home Delivery
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a used digital piano a couple of years ago that came in a professionally designed and built hard shell case made specifically for this item and it arrived..."
- "I was expecting 4 packages delivered by UPS today. We stayed home all day waiting for them. Daylight came and went and no packages, so I checked my..."
- "Bought a one of a kind guitar, with the certificate in a travel hardcase from Germany, which it was originally made in the USA, and what makes it unique is..."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."